Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cat Lovers...Are You Feeling Lucky?

Jennifer at "Sewhooked" has posted a
for the month of September.
Being the cat person I am...I couldn't resist joining in the fun.
Here are my two 'entries'
One is "Marvin" - our big orange tabby....the other is "Jaxson" in honor of Jaxson DeVille 
(the BEST Mascot in the NFL - Go Jaguars! Sorry...sometimes I just get carried away during football season!)

You can enter up to 5 blocks for 5 'chances' to win ALL the blocks. I wish I had time to make 3 more...but alas my playtime is limited these days...must put MY sewing on hold until after the Jacksonville QuiltFest
If you enjoy foundation piecing hop on over to Sewhooked (you can click on the link on the right as well) - Jennifer's pattern is easy to download - stitch up a Tabby face or two (or 5) and enter the Lotto! One person will win them all...Good Luck!

Thanks for visiting...see you soon!
Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<




No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...