Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Dear Spouse

Disciplined, Dependable, Hard working
Trustworthy, Persistent, Loyal
Calm, Patient, Honest

Agreed!
That's my loving Spouse to a "T"

I made him a virtual cake
and left it on his Facebook wall early this morning.
Yeh...a LOT of candles!
(Don't worry Bob, I won't tell just HOW many)
Let's just say....
Bob is...
I'm so glad he has a Good Sense of Humor!

For his B'day Celebration...
We took a little trip down the road to the
Starke Strawberry Festival.
I bought him his b'day present....
Boiled Peanuts!
Do I go all out or what?
Ok...truth be told....
he paid for them himself..lol

Bob thought he would treat himself to a 
Birthday afternoon of lawn mowing when we returned home...
(it's the Taurus in him...
that disciplined, hardworking thing)
but it rained...
so back in the house he came...
and I 'let him' clean the strawberries...
with a little wine...
 - a pretty good party game!

He also helped me clean out the fridge...
and we made a HUGE pot of soup
It really looks better in person...
trust me...
the steam kept fogging up the camera lens
(or maybe it was the smoke from ALL those candles on his cake)

There will be Crab Legs, baked potato & salad tonight
to go along with the soup...
and Strawberry Shortcake for dessert....
and we're looking forward to a
Hallmark Movie 'date' at 9.

Yikes...maybe we ARE getting OLD...
I saw this last night on a Google search...
and eegads...
I really understand it now!
someecards.com - Happy Birthday! Let's Party like it's 1999 or till the cows come home or least till 9:00pm!
No wonder no one asks me to be
their 'party planner'...lol!

Happy Birthday Spouse!!!

Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...