Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Share ...."Squeak"

Home again, Home again....
Squeakity-Squeak!

Lookie Look 
at what greeted us
when we arrived Wednesday night

MEECES!

I think the whole state of Florida must have heard my "squeaks" of delight!

My friend Connie Kight made this to hang outside our vendor room.
Recycled plastic bottle flowers....hand crocheted little 'meeces'...

SO CUTE!

She did the most AMAZING decorations for the retreats'
"Garden Party" theme.

Quilters ARE the BEST!
Thank You Connie!

Me and the Spouse?
squeak squeak

More retreat 'stuff' down the road....
stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...