Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day...

of course I must share one of my favorite pictures
of me and my Dad
(before my hair was teal...
before Daddy lost most of his...lol)


I can't remember if I have posted this picture before...
I know my dear Daddy wasn't exactly thrilled with his image here...
but it's the most precious pic don't you think?
I always wonder what he was thinking just as my Mom clicked the shot.
He looks a bit weary...just perhaps I wasn't the perfect baby...
and kept him awake the night before.

This is the 5th Fathers Day without my Dear Dad...
but he is always in my heart.

I Love and Miss You Daddy!
XOXOX

"Lynnie"

PS...there will be a Skinny Sunday post on Monday. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...