Thursday, June 26, 2014

Houston Calling - An Astronomical Challenge

The deadline is nearing to enter the
You must mail in your entry by August 1st.
(click the link above for the scoop)

I finally made my block on Wednesday.


Have you made your block yet?

"Rocket Age" from Riley Blake Designs...
the perfect fabric for an Astronaut's quilt dontcha think?

This 9" block was fussy cut and pieced before you could say
'fly me to the moon'

You can make any type of 9" finished star block...
(9-1/2" with seams of course)
but sometimes I just need someone to make a suggestion!

Thanks to Pat Sloan for providing the suggestion and "motivation"
along with an easy pattern for this scrap happy star buster block.

***Pat is giving away a sweet layer cake of her newest fabric...
to one lucky star block maker...
 but hurry...
her deadline is July 1st...
click the 'scrap happy' link above***

Thanks for the visit!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...