Friday, March 15, 2013

Beat the Winter Blues Winner

Jaxson is helping me spread the word for the winner of our "Kitty Chronicles" fabric. 
I am just passing thru on the way back to the hospital to visit my mom....*sigh*...she was admitted on Wednesday with a slight infection. 
Please keep those good thoughts and prayers coming...we really appreciate it.

Meanwhile...Mr. Randomness chose.....
Here's what #58 had to say....
Congrats Pat V. 
I've sent you an email so be sure to check your messages!

Thanks everyone for another great blog hop...the Party was divine...feline?....pretty dang good! 
I'll be taking a wee break for a few days...but will be back soon with lots of fun news for upcoming hops...and would you believe...in April we will also celebrate our very FIRST B'DAY here in blogland. I think that really calls for a celebration, don't you? 

Have a great weekend and don't forget....
Saturday March 16th is 
NATIONAL QUILTING DAY
...I'm sure your LQS would just LOVE a visit from you....I know we would!  
Whatever you do.. 
we hope it's a day spent with fabric and friends!

'laters....
Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. Thank you for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...