Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Creative Mojo...Let's Try This Again


On Wednesday, March 27th the simply Mah-velous
will continue her Guest Hosting gig for the oh so amazing

Check out Mark's blog
to see just who...
that sweetheart Nessa
will be chatting with.
And yes...that would be
Moi...
in the line-up....
trying it again!

Two weeks ago I was scheduled for my radio debut...
when life happened...
 and my sweet gal took another
 unplanned trip to the ER,
ending up with a little extended stay at Hotel D'Hospital.
But here she is just three days ago...
Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig...
The twinkle in her eye?
I tried for days....
*days*...
to get a smile...
and finally said the magic words...
"Let's take a picture to send to Mark..."
Voila!

Thanks Nessa...for giving me another chance!

For those of you following Captain Cupcake's medical journey...
Mark has made it thru his kidney transplant surgery TODAY with flying colors.
Congrats Mark! 
We wish you a speedy recovery.

Blessings to his miraculous friend,
Mary
who donated one of her kidneys to Mark.
There are Angels among us.
One is named Mary!
Our Hero!

Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...