Sunday, March 17, 2013

Have You Met My Friend Mavis?

Took a little nap earlier and woke up for a snack
(I seem to be doing that a lot lately - at least these weren't behind the fridge)
Just when I thought I'd go back to sleep, 
 I got an email from my friend
I laughed til I cried over her..ah...
adventures... 
I thought I'd pass along the laughs to you!
I wanted to decided to post her picture here...
even tho I haven't had a chance to ask her permission 
(I sure hope she doesn't send her faithful companion "Tanya" 
or previous roomate "Simone"  
to pay me a visit for unauthorized use of her photo or story)
For even more Mavis news...
give a click here...
and be sure to check out her Pinterest Pics....
(links are on her blog)
you will hoot...I still am!

'laters
Lynn ~ The Thimblemouse >"<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...