Monday, May 20, 2013

MeOwZa MoNDay

We wore ourselves out searching the web...
so now we're just gonna nap...
but we found you some cute KiDees
at
Sew Delicious
that you can make.

Meanwhile we're on our own today...
Mamma Mouse and Spouse just walked out the door...
mamma did this really weird thing with her hand and said
"Live Long and Prospurrrrrr"
MeOwZa....and we could be wrong...
but we think her ears looked a little more
pointy than usual....
humans...
or is that vulcans?
>^..^<
the KiDees

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love to hear from you and I truly do read every comment. Sometimes life gets a wee bit crazy and I'm not always able to reply to them all...but I'll keep trying! If you are Anonymous or a no-reply blogger, leave your email with your comment, otherwise there's no way I can reply to you - and maybe you're okay with that - but if there's a give-away and you win...you'll never know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...